TUFTRUCK Severe Duty Disc Brake Pads are made for challenging driving conditions of fleet and heavy duty vehicles. Disc brake pads are 100% North American Made.
Comprehensive coverage for domestic North American Trucks, Vehicles Used for Towing, Fleets, Taxis, Ambulances.
All TUFTRUCK formulations are tested in-house with Link D1900 dynamometer, as well as independent lab test by Link Laboratories utilizing the industries latest testing procedures. So, with state-of-the-art R & D testing facilities, top of the the line 400 ton presses and premium ingredients, it’s no wonder this line of Disc Brake Pads have been out performing competition.
TUFTRUCK Severe Duty Disc Brake Pads are formulated for extreme driving conditions. This high carbon content metallic pad is ideal for towing, fleet, emergency vehicles, SUV’s and light to medium truck applications. The Severe Duty Pad gives aggressive braking and longer life cycles in high heat environments while maintaining excellent drivability. Backing plates are surface prepared for extreme sheer force and powder coated for corrosion resistance and excellent finish.
- Dual layer friction for maximum sheer strength under severe pressures
- The ultimate brake pad for life, performance and quiet operation
- Surface prepared backing plates for extreme sheer force
- Hardware and wear indicators attached where applicable
- “TruQuiet” premium elastomer active shim technology for improved noise reduction performance
- Chamfered and/or slotted for better noise suppression
- 100% shrink wrapped in the box for appearance and protection
- Manufactured by a BEEP certified facility
|F250 (200 5-2013)||TT-D1069||TT-D1067|
|E-350 Super-Duty (2008-2012)||TT-D1328||TT-D1330|
|E-450 Super-Duty (2008-2012)||TT-D1328||TT-D1329|
|Ram 2500 (2009-2013)||TT-D1399||TT-D1400|
|Ram 3500 (2009-2013)||TT-D1399||TT-D1400|
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.